Cookies Notification

Monday, May 31, 2010

Experience Nature


There is nothing like being in nature to bring me a happiness boost.

Our camping trip was a wonderful success. Besides the first night, when it stormed for a few hours, we had a peaceful, relaxing, and generally fantastic time. We swam, we roasted marshmallows, we swung in the hammock, we saw a real live turtle, we watched the campfire crackle, we chased lightning bugs...it was a fun-packed weekend.

One of the best moments was when I was lying in the hammock with Flanna and her BFF, and we were looking up at the tall trees overhead. Flannery said, "Look, a flower!" At first, I didn't see it. But then, I figured out what she was seeing. The opening in the trees above us was flower-shaped. I just had to snap a pic to remember it.

More pics later, I promise!



How did you get to experience nature on this long weekend? Did it boost your happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment