Cookies Notification

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers' Day Continues

Today was a wonderful day.

There was an early morning snuggle with my Flanna. A cool morning spent watering various plants before the neighborhood woke up. Flannery requested to wear pigtails today (my favorite!). She told me "Happy Mothers' Day!" about a thousand times. It made the day so sweet!

There was a card from my hubby that was so kind it made me get tears in my eyes.

There was church. I got blessed with some holy water in honor of Mothers' Day. Very cool.

Then there was a lunch with great friends. Our godson Christopher graduated from UNC Chapel Hill with his MPA this weekend. We're very proud. The last pic is of him with his sweet fiancee Leslie.

Then there was a relaxing afternoon, including a special mom's day nap just for me. Nice.

And now it looks like I may even make it to bed before 11. Super nice.







For me, it was: a cool morning. Pigtails. A nap. What tiny things made you happy today?

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, your hair looks cool rolled these days. Very old-Hollywood glam. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't rolled it in ages, but it just wouldn't be curly that day. I might have to start breaking out the rollers more often!

    ReplyDelete