Cookies Notification

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Redheads and Beaches Don't Mix


Today I spent the afternoon at Falls Lake (a local lake with a little beach) with Flannery and some friends. It was such a wonderful and relaxing day!

Except for one little thing.

I got sunburned. Really sunburned!

I'm usually SO careful! And I did use sunscreen! Just the spray-on kind, which I sprayed on kind of quickly. And I don't think I let it dry before I got in the water. But, still, I reapplied later!

Ugh.

Red heads should always always always wear cover-ups and hats at the beach.

At least Flanna didn't get burned. So I'm only negligent when it comes to me.

If you see me tomorrow, please don't make fun of me.



What dumb thing have you done lately?

2 comments:

  1. At least you look like a freak because of negligence. I paid money today to whiten my teeth, and it only whitened where I didn't have braces....15 years ago! Oh, and it also hurt. I look like a freak - I am out money - I can't drink cold beverages. I think I win for stupidity! (But really, was there ever any question that I'd beat you in this twisted competition?) :-) Love you, Smarty Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I've thought about getting my teeth whitened, but never gotten up the nerve to do it. How in the world would braces 15 years ago still have an impact on your teeth? That is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete