Cookies Notification

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wear your Favorite Jeans


Today I wore my favorite jeans. They're just the right weight, not too heavy and not too thin. The pockets have a cute little pattern on them. They have a medium rise, so I'm not worried about flashing anyone while I sit on the floor with preschoolers all day. They're a tiny bit stretchy, so I don't have to break them in all day--they start out comfortable.

Just a little thing.

But it made me happy.

Plus, these jeans are probably my most flattering. So I felt good in them. Look good, feel good. Sometimes it's true for me.



What piece from your wardrobe makes you feel good? Or even an accessory? For instance, I have this long necklace with a turquoise stone in it that was my grandma's, and every time I wear it, I just feel so put together. It really does make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment