|The notes feature on the iPhone is da bomb, BTW.|
Here's what I have so far:
1. Go outside for a few minutes each day.
2. Remember what worked before. Do that again.
3. Lower your expectations for yourself.
4. Leave some things un-done now and then.
5. Take a walk whenever you can.
6. Create something to look forward to.
7. When you're anxious something bad will happen, tell yourself, "That's highly unlikely."
8. Get some exercise.
9. Put alone time on your calendar.
10. Find a tiny step to take, and take it.
11. There are tiny pieces of your day that you have some control over. Make them work for you.
On their own, these boring things don't seem amazing or helpful. But I have to tell you, put to action, they are magic.
I am a big proponent of therapists. Let's all use them preventatively, people! I, for one, think my boring therapist is simply brilliant.
What about you? What boring advice has been helpful to you in your life?