Cookies Notification

Monday, July 12, 2010

Funny Flanna Quotes


"Don't you ever get tired of speaking all that Spanish, mom?"

"Was daddy your prince?"

"When I go to college, you need to have another baby, because you'll be sad without me. But it's okay, we can Skype!"

"I need to find a husband to marry so I can have a baby one day."

"Mommy, can we say a prayer to God so he will make my kitty cat [doll] real? Or maybe he won't, 'cause he's allergic."

and my favorite from today:

"I'm going to save the world tomorrow."



Gotta love that kid!


What's something funny you heard today?

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I need a daily transcript please! Bill Cosby was right! Those kids, they say the darndest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, too funny! We can't wait for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a hoot! Keep them coming as she says new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do, Lisa! I'm trying to remember to write them down more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I miss the sound of her little voice! I am so anxious to come visit!! Thanks for posting those, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete