Cookies Notification

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Saddest Girl in the World



Flannery got 3 booster shots on Tuesday. Her arms were so sore. Poor little thing. She was so brave at the doctor's office, and didn't cry until I told her it was okay to cry if it hurt. I had told her that my pediatrician when I was a kid used to give me those dum dum lollipops after I got shots. Unfortunately, her pediatrician just gives stickers, which is not much consolation to a kid with tons of stickers at home. We went straight from the doctor's office to Target, and I let her buy a bag of lollipops. That seemed to help a bit.



What made you feel better after a booster shot when you were a kid?

1 comment:

  1. The lollipops...but Weldon also loved the "treat jar" it was a big jar full of little toys that they got to pick from...better than stickers! My doctors office for my kids has stickers and blow pops..coolness huh??

    ReplyDelete