Cookies Notification

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny Flanna Quotes: Travel Edition

Flannery with great grandmother Mema (and Annie dog!)
Last week, we traveled down South during my spring break so I could interview for jobs in Atlanta.  Flanna came with me, and we got to visit with family and friends, too.  It was so nice to get to spend some extended time with her, and I jotted down several cute quotes during the week. 

While trying to tie her shoes:  "I wish kids knew how to tie, and adults didn't." 

After telling me that she loved her cousins and friends so much:  "But I love myself and you and daddy the most."

Riding in the car:  "If you had eleventy hundred dollars, you could go to the moon."

This one was from my niece, not Flanna:   After reading a magazine cover that said, "How to Say NO to Your Kids," my niece looked up at me, furrowed her eyebrows, and said, "That's easy.  You just say, no!"

After a walk on April Fools Day with her cousin, Flanna said:  "Mom, while we were walking down to the mudhole, we saw a black bear!!     ...April fools!!"



What made you laugh this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment