Cookies Notification

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Clean Room! Quick, take a picture!

Flanna with her blanket from Grammie
I was just thinking today that we are going to need to start packing our apartment up soon.  Which makes me sad.  There are so many things I love about this place.  Its location.  Its natural light. Its storage space.  It's low rent.  Hah. 

Anyway, here's a peek at Flanna's room one of those rare days when it was clean.  So cute!




What's one thing in/about your home that makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. I love to decorate, its a revolving challenge with the amount of change dad and I have had to contend with. This house is huge here in Texas and right now my favorite thing is the back porch. It is full of plants and the flower beds we made are filling with beautiful green young plants...soon to be covered in flowers. I do hope you all can visit, we have the best yard for kids here!

    ReplyDelete