1. On Mothers' Day: "Mom, when's it gonna be kids' day?"
2. At the doctor's office; the doctor asks her what she's going to be when she grows up, and she says, "A princess."
3. Upon hearing a song we used to sing her as a baby, but that she probably hadn't heard in several years: "Wow! I haven't heard this song in like, 18 days!!"
4. Waking up on the morning of her half birthday: "Today's the day! That's right, four and a hay-ulf!"
5. To Robi: "Tell me a secret. I promise not to tell anyone!" After Robi tells her a secret, she says, "OK, tell me again, so I can tell mommy!"
Robi: But it's a secret!
Flanna: That's ok, mommy won't tell anyone!
Robi: OK, you can tell her.
Flanna: OK, whisper it in my ear.
Robi: But I just told you.
Flanna: Oh, well, I forgot.
Robi: You really are the best secret keeper around!
6. After painting a princess picture to hang in her room: "We have GOT to show this to Dana!" (our friend who's an artist)
What made you laugh today?