Cookies Notification

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Anticipate Fun

Notice the fun girl pumpkin Flanna
decorated with her Grammie?
Yesterday, we went with my niece's Brownie troop to see Disney on Ice.  Flannery dressed up in her Cinderella dress for the big event, and we had such a nice time. I think part of the fun was just in looking forward to the show--we talked about it for days ahead of time, decided what to wear, tried to guess what the show would be like, and just generally got excited about what was to come.  Anticipating fun can really bring a lot of happiness for me--maybe that's why I like to plan things way in advance!  Anyway, Disney on Ice really lived up to the anticipation.  We all enjoyed it, and I think it was a magical night for Flannery and my niece!  We were so grateful to my sister for inviting us!





What fun time are you anticipating?


1 comment:

  1. Is it my imagination, or did Robi grow his hair out like a hippie? He must be trying to look the part of a professor.

    ReplyDelete