Cookies Notification

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Strep, Strep, and More Strep

I took Flanna to the doctor today, and she has strep.  Then, I wasn't feeling very well, so I went to my doctor.  And I have strep, too. 

Lovely. 

This is a busy work week for me.  I have so much to do at work and a short timeline in which to get it all done. I was thinking I would just push on through and go to work tomorrow.  But then I called my friend from work to chat about the plan for tomorrow, and she talked some sense into me. 

"You have strep, TJ!  You need to stay home and get better!"

And suddenly it seemed crazy to push on through while I'm sick. I mean, really, the world will not fall apart just because I'm out for a day. 

Don't you love it when you have a friend who tells you when you're being crazy? 



What's your favorite way to help yourself feel better when you're sick?  Flanna and I had hot peppermint tea with honey today, and chicken noodle soup, and popsicles.  And my throat really did feel better after all those wonderful liquids.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment