1. Sleep late, but not so late that you miss church. You'll be happy you went.
2. Braid your daughter's hair when she asks you to. She'll play with those braids all day, smiling to herself.
3. Walk to the pond down the street to feed the ducks. You'll have to give your daughter a piggy-back ride home, but you'll both feel refreshed. Plus, you'll see that cool house down the street where they already decorated for Halloween, and you would've missed that from inside a car.
4. Snuggle up on the couch with your dogs and your daughter to watch "Good Luck Charlie" on the Disney Channel. You could've hung those curtains you've been meaning to get to, or tried to get your closet in order. But that snuggly time will mean a lot to the kiddo, and she could care less about your curtains.
5. Eat dinner at the table as a family. With something fresh and green thrown in. It feels good to be around a table together, and even better to eat a homemade meal.
How did you enjoy your lazy Sunday?