Cookies Notification

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Fairy Cat


We survived our first full week of full time work for me, and full time school for Flanna, and 3 of those days Robi's been out of town!

I admit I'm exhausted!

And soooooo thankful for the long weekend this weekend! We're going to have some "all day outside" kind of days this weekend, which I think is what I've missed most about not being home in the afternoons this past week. So much of our time was out in nature in the afternoons, and while Flanna still spends big chunks of her day outside at school, I don't. Perhaps I can start a language group that meets on the playground? I'll have to look into that!

Anyway, today when we got home from work and school, Flannery decided to dress up. She wanted to be a fairy, but got distracted by the cat tail in the dress-up box, and then just had to have me draw a cat nose and whiskers on her face. So here she is, as a fairy cat. She made the wand out of a straw with a star taped on.

Pretty cute, if I do say so myself.






What fun times are you planning for this long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment