Cookies Notification

Monday, February 15, 2010

Get Your Sleep On


I don't think I've mentioned yet that sleeping is my hobby. It's one of my all time favorite things to do. And I also love reading about sleep. It's SO interesting! But the bad thing about reading about sleep, is that I start being convinced that I really really need to get to sleep, right then. So it generally takes me forever to finish sleep books. It's sort of hilarious, in a sad I'll-probably-never-learn-as-much-about-sleep-as-I'd-really-like-to kind of way.

Anyway, I just read an article in the Carolina Parent magazine about the "New Epidemic of Sleep Deprived Kids" in America.

Yikes! An epidemic!

So, I've decided to do my part by heading to bed. ASAP.

Nite!


Have you been getting your 7-9 hours of sleep, as recommended by the CDC, each night? Well, then, go get your sleep on!

No comments:

Post a Comment