Cookies Notification

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Better Day


It's been a better day.

I got to see 5 clients today! That's my goal for each day, so yay!

I got to chat with my mom driving between clients!

My bathroom is clean!

We're having a playdate in an hour with the best ever neighbors in the whole world.

My sweet daughter got to eat pizza (without losing her loose tooth) on her pizza friday.

Plus, we're having a friend over for dinner, and my hubby doesn't have to work late tonight!

And my daughter actually fell asleep easily for her nap! So now I have time to sweep the floors in peace!

Doesn't get much better than that.



I ran across this blog today, and wanted to share it. This guy, Matt, lost his wife 24 hours after she had their baby. It made me really really appreciate my wonderful fantastic sweet life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment