Cookies Notification

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What the Speechie Wore Wednesday

Wednesday:  speech therapy & meetings (this was taken at
the end of the day, so my hair is in a ponytail.  :)
Well, I'm still trying to add variety to my wardrobe, and taking photos of myself when I can remember, to help hold myself accountable for getting out of my "black pants rut."

What I realized this week, is that black/brown pants seem so easy to put on and to pair with a top when I'm hurried in the morning, and so mornings I had early meetings, it was almost always my go-to thought.  So maybe I need to start thinking the night before about what I will wear.  I haven't actually done that yet, but maybe next week.  :)

I do feel more confident (and even powerful!) when my outfit is a bit more "put together" than normal. Seems silly that something as superficial as an outfit can affect my mood like that, but it does.


Thursday:  Paperwork and testing (in the rain!)

Friday:  Speech therapy, testing, and meetings

I added brown/gold earrings from Anne Taylor Loft, a gift from my East coast BFF.  Fun!

Sunday:  Church day & cleaning

Monday:  meetings and report writing

Tuesday:  speech therapy, testing, and meetings 


What outfit do you love to wear that makes you feel confident and maybe even powerful? 


2 comments:

  1. I think you've got a good variety! I am stopping by from The Pleated Poppy and my own website alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa! Love your makeup reviews! Fun!

      Delete