Cookies Notification

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What the Speechie Wore Wednesday

Thursday:  Paperwork & Meetings Day
I have gotten into a fashion rut.  I seem to wear the same outfit--usually black or brown pants and a nice shirt-- to work every single day.  And because I'm only at each school I serve one day each week, sometimes I think I wear the same outfit every other Tuesday, and so my Tuesday school probably thinks I only own two outfits.  Umm, not good.

So, to hold myself accountable for getting out of my "black pants rut," I decided to do a "What I Wore Wednesday" post.  Here are some of my outfits from a week when I was trying to do better.  I only wore black pants once, yay!  I do notice that I feel better and more confident when I dress myself with a bit more thought. 


Friday:  Speech Therapy & Meetings Day (These don't count as black pants.  They're gray.  Very different.)

Saturday:  out for a walk

Sunday:  Church and cleaning day.  Excuse the blurry pics -- Flanna took several of them. :)


Monday:  Testing, Report Writing, and Meetings Day
Tuesday:  Speech Therapy and Testing Day
What about you?  Do you feel better when you "look better"?

1 comment:

  1. This post is sticking with me. I realized that most of my closet consists of black, gray, brown, and some white. Basic. Basic. Basic. Dull. Dull. Dull. Bland. Bland. Bland. Imma add some color, girl!

    ReplyDelete