Cookies Notification

Monday, January 17, 2011

Funny Flanna Quotes

Showing her the initials engraved on my class ring:
Flanna:  "When I grow up, I want my name to be T.J."

This one was said by one of Flanna's little friends (walking to the park in the snow):
"I know a song about slipping-- I'm slipping, I'm slipping, I'm slipping, slipping on iiiiiiii-iiice."  (It sounded kind of punk...wish I had recorded it!)

Holding her friend's hand crossing the street:
"Hold my hand.  I don't want you to get hurt by a car, so I'll keep you safe."

After her friend had a potty-related accident:
"She was embarrassed.  She thought we wouldn't love her anymore.  But that's ok, accidents happen."

Doing yoga:
"If I'm ever sick and dying, I can just touch the edge of Jesus' clothes, and I'll get better."  (We had listened to that story earlier in the day.)

Me:  "I'm going to take the Christmas tree down this weekend." (Ahem, um, this was several weeks ago. Cough.)
Flanna:  "Nooooo!  Can't we just leave it up?  Because it looks so nice!"

Me:  "So daddy's 34 now!  What do you think you'll look like when you're 34?"
Flanna:  "I'll wear princess dresses."
Me:  "Oh, that will be lovely.  Do you think you'll have a job then?  Like a doctor or a vet?"
Flanna:  "I'll be a vet.  And I'll wear princess dresses."
(Of course.  Every vet does her best work in a ball gown.)


What made you laugh today?

No comments:

Post a Comment