Cookies Notification

Monday, January 3, 2011

Taking Stock: What did I learn last year?

My cousin sent me this cool pic of my great aunt .
Random things I've learned:

1.  Happiness is important, but not everything.
2.  Sadness is inevitable, and can push you to change for good.
3.  It takes a village, but villages no longer just exist...we have to create our own.
4.  Family stories are important to our sense of ourselves.
5.  Reflection is good.
6.  Goals are even better.
7.  Clutter is stressful.
8.  Funny stuff happens every day.
9.  Taking photos makes you notice beauty everywhere.
10.  I have a lot to learn.


What did you learn last year?

1 comment:

  1. Please share how you are so good at photos and then uploading them on here..do you just take with a digital camera, then upload to your computer, then post here??

    ReplyDelete