Cookies Notification

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Life in Pictures


I feel so lucky to have such kind and fun (and interesting and intelligent) friends back in Athens.  It warms my heart to think of my dear friends raising such neat kiddos.  I have treasured these photos for days trying to decide which ones to post, and I finally just decided to give in and post them all.   So, here it is, folks:  my life in pictures, Athens style.   



visiting our old garden
visiting our old house, and the neighbor's cat Cornbread seems to remember us

sweet brothers

playdate fun
















How do you keep up with friends who don't live close by?  Do you have regularly scheduled gatherings, or just play it by ear?  

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! The timing just didn't work for us to make it. These sweet pictures make me double sorry to have missed it.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, we hope to see you next time, though!!

    ReplyDelete