Cookies Notification

Sunday, November 6, 2011

20ish Days of Gratitude

Today, I'm thankful for my husband.

Who makes me laugh.  Who is a true partner in life.  Who dreams big dreams and then makes them happen.  Who finds new music and makes me listen to it.  (OK, I admit I usually enjoy it.)  Who gives me neck massages and listens to me gripe when I'm stressed out.  Who teaches the dogs cool tricks.  Who teaches Flanna to teach the dogs cool tricks.   Who makes excellent tofu.  Who walks or bikes everywhere and inspires me to be healthier.  Who just gets cuter with age (no fair!).  Who has known me from nerdy teenage years to nerdier college years to even higher levels of nerd-dom in grad school and SLP life, and still manages to think I'm pretty.  Who prays before each meal.  Who takes care of me when I am sick.  Who listens to the Indigo Girls and Joni Mitchell without complaint on long car trips.  Who kisses me every time he says good-bye.  Who balances out my anxious nerves with his calm demeanor.  Who is a gentle and supportive father to our little girl.

Seriously, I have a lot to be thankful for.



Who has known you and loved you through many stages of life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment