|Waiting for sproutlets.|
There are so many neat things I've read recently that I decided to do a reading list post today. Check out these interesting tidbits:
1. Gretchen Rubin's tips for being happier during hard times - I'm always interested in how folks try to get happy or at least happiER amidst a struggle.
2. A List of Goals Parents of Kiddos with Autism Should Conquer First at Autism Games - I so enjoy this blog and am inspired by it every time I visit.
3. Proof that my BFF is super smart and knew Colin Firth was Oscar-worthy way back when - I finally saw the King's Speech, and have to say it was amazing.
4. Trailers for the Brain Injury Dialogues - a documentary airing on PBS now that looks SO good!
5. How to give up a sensible job and work the job that inspires you by Trent at the Simple Dollar - The Simple Dollar is one of my favorite personal finance blogs, and keeps me focused on my financial goals. Plus, I can always use encouragement to be thriftier and more purposeful in limiting my consumption.
What have you read lately that inspires you? And have you seen the King's Speech yet?