Cookies Notification

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cool Stuff You Should Really Read

Waiting for sproutlets. 
We planted some seeds last weekend, and now they're beginning to sprout!  It's very exciting!  I can't wait for spring and the chance to have a little planter garden.  In this photo, it looks like I'm growing a Cabbage Patch Flanna!

There are so many neat things I've read recently that I decided to do a reading list post today.  Check out these interesting tidbits:
1.  Gretchen Rubin's tips for being happier during hard times - I'm always interested in how folks try to get happy or at least happiER amidst a struggle.
2.  A List of Goals Parents of Kiddos with Autism Should Conquer First at Autism Games  - I so enjoy this blog and am inspired by it every time I visit.
3.  Proof that my BFF is super smart and knew Colin Firth was Oscar-worthy way back when  - I finally saw the King's Speech, and have to say it was amazing.
4.  Trailers for the Brain Injury Dialogues - a documentary airing on PBS now that looks SO good!
5.  How to give up a sensible job and work the job that inspires you by Trent at the Simple Dollar  - The Simple Dollar is one of my favorite personal finance blogs, and keeps me focused on my financial goals.  Plus, I can always use encouragement to be thriftier and more purposeful in limiting my consumption.



What have you read lately that inspires you?  And have you seen the King's Speech yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment