Cookies Notification

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Few Funny Flanna Quotes

After I told her I'd be right back, and got sidetracked responding to an e-mail:
"Mommy, that's not being right back."

When I was sick, she told me to rub Vicks on my chest and back.  Then she said, "I know how to take care of you, cause you take care of me."

And this one was not Flanna, but a friend of mine's daughter (2 1/2 yrs old) was visiting her grandparents when when her grandpa got back from working out and went to change his clothes.  She asked, "Whatcha doin?"  He said, "changing clothes."  To which she responded, "You wet youself?"


Sometimes I wish my dogs could talk, because I'm sure they'd say stuff this cute all the time.  Tonight, they're just staring at me with sleepy eyes, and I bet they're wishing I'd head to bed ASAP so they can get their sleep on.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, those were great! I love what they come up with. I totally "awww'd" at the Vicks one, that is so sweet :) -Brandie

    ReplyDelete