Cookies Notification

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Life in Pictures: Birthday Fun!

the birthday girl showing off her pinata bounty
My sweet niece turns 9 today!  And I have to say that this is the first year she has seemed more like a preteen and less like a child!  Isn't she beautiful?  And she is beautiful inside and out.

Here are some photos from her birthday party over the weekend.  We had a pinata, and pin the tail on the donkey, and cousins galore in attendance!


cousins galore!

the pinata frenzy!

survival of the fittest :)

I love this picture so much!  Everyone has such neat expressions!

little cousin with a big bag of candy!

Hailey carried this lollipop around for hours.  :)

sequined peace sign shirts?   yes, please!

The little cousins are a bit jealous I think!  


the kiddos in the playroom (my old room as a kid!)

What was your most memorable childhood birthday party?  I remember a party involving big wheel races and a Strawberry Shortcake cake.  I'm not sure if it was my party or my sister's, though!  (Yes, I am old and my memory is going!)

1 comment: