Cookies Notification

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Be the Memory Keeper

I love being the memory keeper for my family.  I try to keep my camera handy to get those spontaneous snapshots, but I also love to force the family to pose for group photos once in a while!  I coerced my parents into taking some photos with their grand-daughters while we were down at the beach, and I'm so glad I did.

Didn't they turn out great?

I especially love that my parents are willing to make dorky faces with the kids!  Those are the ones I think I will cherish forever in my heart.  After all, it's "easy to be heavy, hard to be light" (G.K. Chesterton), right?  I love that sometimes we make a point to "be light" here and there, even when we're exhausted from the girls waking us up at 6 a.m. every morning!






Who is the "memory keeper" in your family?  

1 comment:

  1. I used to be the memory keeper, now you are. I appreciate how you make life special with your positive energy, not just for you but for all of us. I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete