Cookies Notification

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Experience Nature: The Zoo

the baby tigers were everyone's favorites of the day!
Yesterday, I met my sister and cousin after work at the zoo, and all the little cousins got some wonderful bonding time together.  The weather was amazing and perfect, with a cool breeze and cloud cover but no rain.  We even had to break out the long sleeves!

An afternoon outside in nature, watching animals eat, play, and rest, was just what we all needed, and I found it pretty rejuvenating.  Plus, we all slept well that night after a day of walking around!   Another big plus!



Flanna roaring.   (Oh my goodness, I just want to eat this child up!)

See what I mean?

Standing like flamingoes by the flamingoes.

Cuddling cousins


How have you gotten to experience nature this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment