Cookies Notification

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treating!

The Greatest American Hero, Me as a Hodge Podge
Witch, and our little Fairy Princess
This year, we trick or treated with a little group of kindergarten girls from Flanna's school and their families.  The girls were so cute!  We kept it short and sweet, going for about an hour from house to house, and it was great fun!  Flanna was a fairy princess, and her friends were the Statue of Liberty, Word Girl, and a My Little Pony.  :)

We came back after trick or treating to pass out candy at our house, but I was so surprised that this year, we didn't have as many trick or treaters as last year.   I had prepared for tons of trick or treaters, so we have so much candy left over!   If anyone needs a sweet fix, come to my house!  








Waiting for trick or treaters -- I think we had 10 or 11 total!  :(


What was your favorite part of Halloween as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment