Cookies Notification

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mother-Daughter Camping Trip

Boy, where has the time gone?  October has flown by, and we've done so many wonderful things--but alas, the photos of our great adventures sit in my camera still!  One day, maybe when we have Thanksgiving break or something, I'll get around to posting all the best ones!

Annnyway, last weekend, my sister and some friends and I took the girlies camping for a "mother/daughter" camping weekend.  It was great fun!  We canoed and crafted and made s'mores, and layered on 4 pairs of socks to stay warm in the night!   Flannery told me afterward that she wished camping could've lasted forever, and I know just how she felt.


The girls found persimmon trees, and picked some,
but they all declared the persimmons "too sweet and too sticky."
 





What fall tradition are you enjoying?  We love to camp in October, although it's always colder at night than we think it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment