Cookies Notification

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Experience Nature

This morning, we picked blackberries at a farm near my in-laws' house.  My sister and cousin met me there with their girls, and my mother-in-law came, too!  It was SOOOO hot, so we picked quickly and then all headed over to McDonalds' to let the kids play for a bit in some air-conditioning!  I thought the berries might be a bit sour for Flanna, but she loved them and kept washing them off with water from her water bottle and popping more and more in her mouth!

And now I'm home, trying to get the townhouse deep-cleaned on this long weekend!  Here I am already getting distracted and procrastinating on the blogga-blog--hah!, so wish me luck!






How are you going to experience nature on this long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment