Cookies Notification

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And then there were four!

Four Weathersbies, that is.

My friend Sara had her second baby last week!  Malcolm!  And he is a strong and healthy little one!  What a blessing!

Flanna came with me to visit them, and showered all her affection and attention on the poor neglected (haha, yeah right) older brother, Max.  They played trains and ran around and snuggled while watching Curious George--just adorable, I tell you.

At one point, Max fell down, and Flanna played "pop goes the weasel" with him over and over until he stopped crying.  It was really very kind of her.  Such empathy.  I love it.




Pop, goes the weasel!  

Even baby Malcolm has a smile!  Too sweet!

What's your favorite thing to bring when you visit new moms?  I remember my friends from work made me a "nursing gift basket" with creams and breast pads and all those items you don't realize you need until you need them, right now!--and it was so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment