Cookies Notification

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Day in the Life

Flowers from my In-laws' yard--so pretty!
Today, I took the day off to go on Flanna's field trip with her.  We went to City Hall and met the mayor, then went to the city library for story time, and then finished the trip off with lunch at Chick-fil-a.  It was a  lot of walking for 22 preschoolers, but they were all really good sports.

After the field trip, Flanna and I ran by Walmart to pick up some tortillas, and I noticed an inflatable pool on sale for $25 that seemed big enough for several cousins to fit in comfortably (and maybe even me!), so I got it, brought it home, and set it up.

We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out by the pool, and making homemade lemonade and homemade pizza.  Then, we ate dinner outside by the pool.  It was such a nice lazy day, and was really rejuvenating for both of us, I think!  I am such a homebody, and I get stressed out when I don't have enough time in my home.   So yay for some time at home!







Yum, it was pretty good!

my side is basil and tomato; Flanna's is plain cheese of course.

Flanna by the new pool :)


Are you a homebody?  Or would you rather be out and about?  

No comments:

Post a Comment