Cookies Notification

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Celebrate Family Traditions

cutest crinkly nosed boy ever!
This weekend was busy with lots of adventures with cousins.  My cousin Matt's son, Daniel, had his fourth birthday party, and it was so nice to sit together with my own cousins watching the next generation of little ones having fun together.   Flannery loved playing with their race car tracks (something I also remember loving as a kid!), and the weather was so temperate that the cousins got to be outside for a bit together, too.

And it was especially sweet to see Flanna's cousin Ana back home from the hospital.  She's been recovering from a brain bleed she had several weeks back, and I was so amazed at her quick progress, although I know she's worked tirelessly and really hard for it!  Life is precious and fleeting, and I'm so thankful for the time we have together.



cousins taking rides in a wheelbarrow

a group photo, yay!

blowing out candles


such a photogenic birthday boy! 
 

What birthday traditions do you love?  I always try to capture the "blowing out the candles" shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment