Cookies Notification

Monday, September 23, 2013

Tackle a Project

Flannery, Robi, and I tackled quite a few projects last week as we prepared for my West Coast BFF, Kelley, to come for a visit.  We took a trip to Ikea and got Robi a desk, and got a cute cabinet to go behind our couch.  Flanna even helped me put the cabinet together.  She is a great helper! (takes after her grand-dad at building things!)

We took a few bags of things to good-will that just didn't really fit or work anymore after the move, and got our guest room functional for guests rather than just as an office.  And it felt so nice to have our home in (almost!) tip top shape finally!  (I say almost, because I still have pictures and art to hang, but we're getting there!).

So, this week, I'm thankful for having the energy and time and help to get things a little more unpacked and moved-in at our place.  It's truly a gift to have this lovely little home we have here.  And as I sit tonight, with my sweet daughter tucked into bed and my husband writing away for a book chapter he's working on, it's easy for me to notice the gifts in my life.



What about you?  What projects did you tackle this week or weekend?  Or what projects if you tackle them soon, will bring you happiness?





No comments:

Post a Comment