Cookies Notification

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My 2013 Happiness Resolutions

The long-awaited and much-considered New Year's Resolutions are here!  I know you're on pins and needles waiting to see what they are, since I'm just *that* interesting.  Hah.

So, here they are:  (drumroll, please...)

2013 Happiness Resolutions
1.  begin to bike
2.  make music
3.  declutter daily
4.  master meditation
5.  speak Spanish
6.  meddle in montessori methods
7.  write regularly

Isn't that fun?  I wanted them to be memorable--to actually stick in my head, so I tried to make them cute.  Alliteration isn't just for preschoolers!  :) 

And now I'm writing them in the back of my planner, and taking a photo of them to keep in my phone, so they're official.  Maybe if I see them often enough and they stay in my head enough, I can meet them all!  Wish me luck!


Do you make new year's resolutions?  If not, why not?  If so, what are they?  (Leave me a comment with your 2013 resolutions, and I'll be happy to check in with you quarterly this year to see how your resolution is going!  Really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment