Cookies Notification

Monday, April 4, 2011

Adoption is Beautiful

My niece's adoption anniversary party (aka. "gotcha day" or family day) was such fun!  We went out for hibachi, and she just loved all the attention!  I only wish we had a song to sing each year at this celebration.  (I'm working on that for next year!)  We are so blessed to be a part of her life.

I think adoption is so beautiful.  Hard and tough and difficult, too, with sacrifice on all sides.  But the healing power of love and family is beautiful.





So, any ideas for a good "gotcha day" song?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we can all work on that song together....and yes, we are so lucky to have her. She is an amazing child full of fun, love and hope. Jessica has done an amazing job as a mom through all the rough spots. I love how much they favor one another...one day I was out with Jaci and a sales woman said, your grand daughter has your eyes...to which I replied, yes she certainly does, with a burning pride.....and love.

    ReplyDelete