Cookies Notification

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Life in Pictures

Partly because a picture is worth a thousand words, and partly because I'm busy doing laundry today, I'm doing a picture post today. It's all about our wonderful day yesterday at our local Museum of Life & Science. What a fabulous day! Made better by the fact that we got tons of exercise walking around, got to experience nature, and generally had tons of tiny little happy moments strung together into one cool experience. Check out the photos, and then get thee to some gorgeous location and experience happy for yourself on this long weekend!

BTW, I think museums can often teach us more than books and lectures ever will. One of the best museums I've ever visited is the Holocaust Museum in DC. Talk about memorable. What's your favorite museum?










No comments:

Post a Comment